Wednesday, August 13, 2008

blogging time



greeting to everbody..


long time not blogging very serious.don't have enough time to sit i front laptop and typing what I want to say.


Even internet connection in Uniten open 24/7,but the line is so suck and damn freaking slow.


i only can open laptop for read paper,espnstar and chat with someone.In my leisure time,I only message with my special one.
sweet and cute mokhsin sleep(don't tell him)


today nothing interesting,i only go to kayak class.Before that we have meeting about new tentatif for our new project(new?????hahahahaaaa).i has set my mind to finish this proposal before tomorrow morning.because all of us dont have enough time.we have test tommorrow.What the subject???i dont care.but that thing about form5 sejarah.it's true..hahahaaa...


kAyak always very best part for this sem.everybody look happy(maybe la)i very exhausted today.can see swimming in the pond.even they drink uniten pond water..hahhaaaa....delicious i thing.ayam and me want to see the mummy.bcoz dont have transport we just berserah kepada takdir..





Azan has fly,sapura has fly....i jealous to both of them.i want to fly to..long time to wait for february..maybe ade hikmahnye for me.


doakn saya ntok berjaya fly,and doakan for my special one to.she will go to india for medic.





that all for today

No comments:

 

Missing You Blogger Template